Thursday, November 19, 2009

Discover SAF - Discover Yourself

"He who knows others is wise - he who knows himself is enlightened." -Tao Te Ching
What is S.A.F.? It stands for Self Awareness Formulas.

SAF is an enlightening system of thought, a tool for increasing your self awareness about your life, your health, your business, your emotions, your past.

What can SAF do for you?

  • SAF can tell you what conditions are manifesting in the present time.
  • SAF can find what emotional situations occurred in the past and have led to this present day condition.
  • SAF can tell what conditions are likely to appear in the future (we repeat our patterns!)
SAF will take the mystery out of your symptoms.

Using a special formula, the SAF chain presents a new viewpoint of our problems and traumatic situations, and then something magical happens. When we put "two and two together" we experience a release of energy (an "A-ha!"), a spark of understanding. Our mind becomes more clear.

In the future, you may find yourself in a similar situation (those pesky genetic patterns!) but after working with SAF you'll be able to say, "Wait a minute, this isn't working for me anymore."

It's fun! Its enlightening! With the "secrets" of the SAF project, you'll learn to face your dragons!

What Clients say:
"Holy Cow! I just finished a session. It was like going through 50 psychology sessions and I feel about 10,000 pounds lighter! Thank you!" - BP

"SAF was more personal than I thought it would be. I don't know how it works, but I don't want to stop using this incredible method." -BT

"How did you know that about me? It was uncanny, and oh, so true. Just one run on the questionnaire and my life will never be the same. And this is a good thing!" -KC

"I've made huge strides in my life and my career, bringing me clarity as to the exact direction I should take. This will open me up as a writer. I am delighted to be doing SAF." -FM

Looking for a Practitioner?
Looking for books? Looking for training?
http:www.LifeEnergyResearch.com
SAF is a collective work of questionnaires and holistic health evaluations, computer programs, books and training materials written by Joseph Scogna.
SAF Online offers basic interpretations of chains for a fee. SAF is a registered trademark.

No comments:

Post a Comment